Sunday, April 3, 2011

Summer of 2011 Anime

The list of anime releases this summer is out! Most series are to be released around July.

These are the titles that made the cut:
  • Appleseed XIII
  • Baka to Test 2nd
  • Blade
  • Blood-C
  • Bunny Drop
  • Dantalian no Shoka
  • Ikoku Meiro
  • Kamisama Dolls
  • Manyuu Hekinchou
  • Mayo Chiki!
  • Natsume Yuujinchou San
  • Nekogami
  • No.6
  • Nyanpire
  • R-15
  • Sacred Seven
  • The Idolm@ster
  • Uta no Prince

There are even some previews for Fall 2011. Click here for more details.

3 comments:

  1. Sacred Seven Wooot!!!!
    Maji de Watshi ni Koi Shinasai Wooot!!!!
    Mirai Nikki ( Thriller ) Wooot!!!!!
    And Most of All Baka no Test 2nd Season Wooot!!!! , Very Excited About this Summer !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I'm waiting for is Natsume San. lol :D

    And~ around fall, a movie (I think) of Last Exile will be released. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natsume Yuujinchou! Argh... reminds me of that time... it's a really heartwarming anime, I think I'll blog my impression of it, stay tuned! ;D

    ReplyDelete